CAB welcomes summer fun with final Grocery Bingo 

The popular CAB event sees grand attendance with its tropical-themed decor  
Graham Scott
More than 100 students attended Grocery Bingo.

On Friday, April 12, the Ashland University Campus Activities Board held its final Grocery Bingo event of the spring semester. 

Turnout was massive as over one hundred students arrived to play for hundreds of dollars worth of snacks, drinks, and other dorm essentials, all decked out in tropical Hawaiian attire and summery decor. 

Emma Jordan, a student organizer for the event, was glad to see such a great turnout, and was also very pleased with the success of Grocery Bingo this year. 

She said, “Grocery Bingo has been so successful this year. Every time we do it … our [attendance] numbers have either been the same, or they have increased … and it’s themed, which we’ve never done this year. I think that’s gonna bring a big turnout tonight.” 

Cab members explained that Grocery Bingo is one of CAB’s easiest events to run. 

“Our grocery shopping has always run smoothly. We’re able to get everything on the tables and everything goes off without a hitch!”, Emma Jordan said. “We only have issues with people trying to get two cards to play for one round … we have a new method that works pretty well for preventing that.” 

Stay up to date on the latest and upcoming CAB events on their Instagram page, or email [email protected] with any questions.