Mayday Parade performs at Ashland University

Jane Yount

Ashland University’s Mayday Parade concert on Friday night was a major success. 

The concert had an impressive turn out, and was well enjoyed by the AU students that attended.  Brett Garand said, “It was a pretty good show, with a great turnout; an overall huge success.” Garand, is a member for CAB, who hosted the concert. 

Mayday Parade was a big hit with the Students. Many students were seen cheering and sing along with the band.  The band interacted with the crowd well.  They continued to play, even after they said they were done, and had left the stage, because the crowd begged them for one more song.  

“I thought the band did an amazing job. They kept the crowd on their toes with their song selection. They even played one more song after the crowd’s demand,” said freshman Katie Duncan.

The Mayday Parade concert has been the talk of campus. Many students were greatly impressed by the concert. 

Mayday Parade was a favorite band of many students in attendance. You could hear most of the crowd singing along to every song. The concert brought many students together. Most students came in large groups. Having the concert on campus gives them something fun to do with their friends. 

“I feel like the band was pretty amazing. The concert gave students a chance to come together and have fun. The music was really good and everyone had a good time,” said junior Madison Wright.