AU College Republicans and Students for Life host election watch party 

The watch party will include snacks and games for students
Flyer from AU College Republicans for the election watch party. -Retrieved with permission

UPDATE: live results can be found at the “LIVE: AU Journalism and Digital Media Department Election Day 2023″ page on the homepage.

AU College Republicans and Students for Life are hosting an election watch party in Andrews 102 for all interested students. 

President of the College Republicans, Claire Houchin, says that the goal of the watch party is to allow students to keep up with the results and talk with other students. 

“These are things that are going to be in the Constitution that are going to affect Ohioans for the rest of their life. I think it’s important that you have a voice in what’s going to affect your life,” said Houchin.  

Houchin said that the College Republicans and Students for Life are hoping for neither issue one nor issue two to pass, as both issues directly conflict with the beliefs of the groups. 

“We are hoping for failure on both issue one and two, I mean Republicans don’t believe in abortion or drugs,” said Houchin.  

The watch party will include snacks and games as students watch the votes roll in once the polls close at 7 p.m.