Ashland University Winter Graduation Celebration set for December 14 

Eagles set to soar away from AU
Ashland University
Students rejoice and embrace each other after graduating in the spring 2023 commencement.

On Dec. 14 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ashland University August and December graduates are formally invited to the Winter Graduation Celebration. This event will take place in Upper Convo and is open to graduates and their families accompanying them. There will be a reception with appetizers, as well as activities for guests to enjoy. Faculty, staff, and administration is also welcome. 

As of this year, AU has one formal commencement ceremony which takes place in the spring. 

All seasons of AU graduates are invited to the formal ceremony and to walk the stage. This academic year’s Spring Commencement date is May 4, 2024.  

All students who plan to graduate this December must apply for graduation through the AU self-service website. The deadline to apply for winter graduation is Nov. 10. 

To graduate, students must apply for graduation, whether they attend the Winter Graduation Celebration or Spring Commencement or decline to attend either  

These are the instructions as follows to apply for graduation: 
1. Log into Self Service
2. Click on Graduation Overview
3. Under the Program of Study click Apply
4. Complete the required fields as they appear on the screen and click ‘Submit’  

More information can be found by emailing [email protected] or visiting the portal.