Local student discounts apply to AU students

Katelyn

Dominos pizza here in Ashland has student discounts for AU students.

When learning to finance the college lifestyle, it never hurts to look for savings. As a college student, it can be difficult to balance tuition, book fees and events. There are many resources and deals available to the everyday college student.
While campus food services are easily accessible, sometimes it can be nice to take a break.
Subway offers a ten percent discount for every purchase with the show of a student ID.
Domino’s has chosen to provide customers with coupons that update everyday online to be used for delivery or pickup.
McDonald’s has taken a different approach with their mobile app where it provides daily deals. Customers can earn points through purchases to redeem free items. Every dollar spent equals 100 points, so they rack up quickly.
Need to update your wardrobe or decorate your room and not break the bank? Goodwill is a great resource to find relatively cheap thrifted items. Additionally, every Tuesday, a student receives a ten percent discount on their purchase if they present their ID.
Great Clips is now offering a discount to all university students for all haircut services.
To help fulfill any technology needs a student may have, Ashland University has paired with Dell and the Apple Store for Education to provide laptops and other tech at a discounted price. Dell also provides a free year warranty and six months of Disney Plus.
Be on the lookout for the Campus Activities Board (CAB) Weekending in Ashland event coming Sept. 23. This event showcases a number of local businesses that have partnered with AU to provide a free voucher to every student. Some of the businesses include local favorites such as Vines Bakery, Eva’s Treats, Whit’s Frozen Custard and Southstreet Grille.
Hoping to partake in local culture? For campus music exhibitions and theatre productions, AU students are able to obtain marked down tickets from the Ashland University Bookstore or online.
For an extensive pass to the Ashland Symphony Orchestra, check out the new AU Fan Club ticket package, where students can access one free ticket to each concert.
Online deals can also be good to keep an eye on. Target has a student discount program which offers fifteen percent off all qualifying purchases. This applies to more than school supplies, with storewide savings on most products that aren’t already marked down.
Spotify offers a monthly premium plan for students. It provides a hub of entertainment with both music and shows.
Amazon Student Prime is a great program that gives students access to free, fast shipping, Amazon Music, Amazon Video and Prime Reading.