JDM class of spring 2021 moves on to future plans

Gracie Wilson, Collegian Managing Editor

The spring class of 2021 walked the stage for graduation at the Dwight Schar Athletic Complex on May 8 to be recognized for their four years of hard work.

Among these graduates are those in the Journalism and Digital Media (JDM) department who will move on to their future plans. As part of the AUTV-20 programming and a means of recognizing all of their accomplishments, the seniors of the department are interviewed as part of the Eagle’s Eye public affairs program and share what they will be doing after they earn their degree.

AVAERIE FITZGERALD

Avaerie has earned a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Journalism and Political Science with a minor in Philosophy. After graduation, she will be working in the Ohio Statehouse as Assistant Press Secretary.

MADISON GRAVER

Madison is graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations & Strategic Communications as well as Digital Media Journalism. After graduation she plans to continue the job search and see what opportunities come her way.

EMMALEE LAMOLINARA

JORDANN LOPATA

Jordann is graduating from AU with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Journalism and a minor in Digital Media Production. After graduation she will remain at Ashland University as a Grad student to start her MBA.

RACHEL MILLER

Rachel is graduating from AU with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production and Public Relations. Following graduation, she is working full time at DRM Productions in Mansfield, Ohio.

ISABELLA PACINELLI

Isabella is graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Journalism and a minor in Public Relations & Strategic Communications. After graduation, she will be working as a Marketing Manager for Spire Advertising in Ashland and moving to Medina with her boyfriend.

DEAN PAOLUCCI

ALAYNA ROSS

Alayna is completing her time at AU with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production and a minor in Digital Media Journalism. After graduation she will be continuing in her full time administrative position at the Ohio State Reformatory as their Communications Coordinator.

CHANTE RUTHERFORD

Chante has earned her Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production with minors in Digital Media Journalism and Ethics. After graduation, she is working for a family friend’s company as a Social Media Coordinator. Chante also plans to attend Grad school a few years down the line.

MASON SAVOIA

Mason will graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production and a minor in Creative Writing. After graduation he is planning to apply to multiple places in hopes of working in advertising.

NIKO SCARLATOS

Niko is graduating from AU with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production with a minor in Digital Media Journalism. After graduation he will be applying for jobs and graduate school.

WILL TAYLOR

CASSIDY TOLLIVER

Cassidy is graduating from AU with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production with a minor in Spanish. After graduation, she is moving to Fort Worth, Texas to pursue her social media dreams. She is possibly looking into a social media job there as well.

DAVE TOMLINSON

HANNAH WITTEMAN

Hannah is receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production with a minor in Digital Media Journalism. She plans on continuing her photography business (@hwittemanphotography on Instagram) and working at her home job until getting a full time job.

BROOKE YOUNG

Brooke will be graduating with a degree in Business Administration with a double major in Digital Media Journalism and Marketing. After graduation, she will be competing for Miss Ohio in June as Miss Heart of Ohio and continue to work as an entrepreneur.